2023 chapter and state competition dates will be posted in the fall.
The 2022 chapter season will be a hybrid season. A list of in-person competitions is below. Please reference this post for more information.
- Arrowhead: February 1, University of Minnesota Duluth, 1049 University Drive, Duluth
- City of Lakes Mpls: February 11, University of Minnesota, 300 Washington Ave SE, Minneapolis, MN.55455
- City of Lakes North: February 5, North Hennepin Community College, 7411 85th Avenue N, Brooklyn Park, MN 55445
- City of Lakes South: Please choose another chapter (preferably another City of Lakes competieion)
- Height of Land: February 2, Minnesota State University Moorhead, 615 14th St S, Moorhead, MN 56563
- Lake Agassiz: February 11, Thief River Falls Minnesota, 1101 State Highway 1,Thief River Falls, MN. 56701
- Lake Region: February 8, St. Cloud State University, 651 1st Avenue South, St. Cloud, MN 56301
- North Capitol: February 12, Hill-Murray, 2625 Larpenteur Ave E, Maplewood, MN 55109
- South Capitol: February 9, Inver Hills Community College, 2500 East 80th Street, Inver Grove Heights, MN 55076
- Southeast: Please choose another chapter competition
- Southwest: February 3, Southwest Minnesota State University, 1501 State St. Marshall, MN 56258
- Traverse des Sioux: Please choose another chapter competition
2022 Minnesota State MATHCOUNTS Competition
March 11-12 at the Crowne Plaza Minneapolis West